Saturday 23 June 2007

That glass of wine!


The weekend is:

  1. time to catch up with friends
  2. time to share a glass or two of wine
  3. time to have fun with own children
Oh not in my house hold!
the weekend is time to
* clean up after 3 others
*time to grocery shop for the 3 sparrows
*be a taxi service to all kind of events like drum lesson and nights out clubbing or mum iv just missed the last train
*a weeks worth of dirty clothes/bedding that needs washing,drying and ironing
*and to top it all the car needs cleaning and the grass needs cutting yet the heavens open every time i have five min's spare!

Is it just me or is this they way my weekend should be . I did choose to have a lovely family but at birth they did not tell me that for the next twenty or so years I would be unable to be me!
So to that lovely friend that invited me for a large glass of wine today. I am so sorry I could not make it today but next week I am going on strike!
Next week is me weekend! That Glass of Wine Had Better Still Be there. I have the feeling Next weekend will be supercalafredulisticxpealdosues. (is that how you spell it?)



1 comment:

Sibri said...

I'm Away!!!!

Well not till 4pm on Saturday, so you had better come early for that glass of wine!!!!