Sunday 24 June 2007

"Thank you for the music the song im sining"

Music is the food of love play on!

This years Glastonbury's has been just fantastic in fact the best i can remember mind you i say that every year its on! I just love live music.

For me the Manic Street Preachers were amazing and they got me sining, well thats what i call it! lol

Lily Allen was hot in pink and boy can that girl sing mind you so did the killers. So I have decided that this summer new colour is hot pink and silver!

Still for me the new band in my c.d for the rest of the week are Arcade Fire boy oh boy i am hocked be them. There music is so different. They are from Canada, 7 band members check them out the Neon Bible album.

Mind you Mark Robson has the most amazing eyes so may be i will have him as my winner! He sang well I am sure he sang that song for me! I'm in love or is it lust! lol
If my eyes will let me stay up late I hope to see the Kaiser Chiefs what a fab line up this year!
Mika was fun. I love how flamboyant he is and the stage lite up with big girls you are beautiful. I no longer feel like a big balloon i feel beautiful, I'm a whole lot of woman and i do need a whole lot more. Still i am not sure if i have all the curves in all the right places. I am sure everyone that was lucky to have tickets for this amazing festival, would of had the most amazing weekend.

I will go one year. Mind you I say that every year!










1 comment:

Sibri said...

Time for an update Mary!